Thursday, August 20, 2009

Mid-Sem Break=KL happy hours

After being quarantine for almost 1 week finally our mid sem break finally arrived.
Instead of going back to my luvly home town,Tuaran i just staying at KL@ my sis hse.
But still, there's family there.
I can't stand living at place where none of my family is with me.
back when at KML, I got my cousin there.
Every week, i'll go back to their house.
Boleh la release tension, tgk AF, main2 sma ang aiman n afrina..
huhu.. miss that moments..
when will i go seeing them again??
Here @ Kelantan i got null family..huhu
I just got my friends. new friends though.
My BFF all bertempiaran d serata Malaysia.
1 week at KL quite OK.
My sis just got labour, I got new Nephew!!!
yaey!! But dorg still @ HKL..
My nephew x cukup bulan and kuning dia x turun2..
so, x dpt la jumpa dia. Strict ni HKL.
Only mumy n dady yg allowed to c the baby..huhu
Apa sy wat tym 1 mgu tu ah..hmmm

Day 1: Just arrived. My flight late at nite. at cheras at my bro hse. wake up at 9. my hp penuh misscall from my parent. dui.. ketara lambat bgn ni.. then p melawat sis sy d HKL tp x kesampaian coz only spouse allowed. Balik p damansara p kasi kwn baby Qis yg bikin panas but she's sooo kiut.(tym ni FARIS QIWAIDIR has borned)

Day2: My other sis, Qitot came straight from melaka. mau melawat our sis + jln2 d kl.huhu.. kami p la the Curve+IKEA+IKANO.. last2 baru p hospital melawat kakak kami..hahaha.. Later p pasar malam @ Masjid India. Bought selendang only.. After p mid valley mau jumpa kwn qitot, luging. Ater that lepak kat bangsar. pekena nasi lemak famous(kunun la)


Day 3: Jalan2 p the curve the p KLIA amek kwn c qitot(knapa la dia t'lmpau byk kwn, malar jumpa kwn jak..huhu) then p CHOW KIT pula. jalan2 d SOGO.. I saw 'SALE" everywhere but xda peruntukan mau shopping. telan my own saliva jak la..lol

Day 4: lepak wit Qis, MAE arrived from kelantan.. kesian dia kepenatan..

Day 5: Bawa Mae jalan2 p The curve+IKEA+IKANO( area2 damansara including tesco..lol)

Day 6: Bawa Mae turun KL,, huhu..indie ni kami dua.. lari2 naik turun LRT.. kami p SOGO, area2 Bintang Walk(Sg Wang+Lot 10), Masjid India. Memang penat!! Hujan lebat lg petang tu. memang Kuyup la.. Such a blast time!

Day 7; Balik p cheras coz my flight early in da morning(7.40 am). that means 4.00 bangun suda!!!!!!!! alhamdulillah x miss my flight!

Now i'm at UMK already. Sabtu ni puasa da.. i wish i can utilize wholly this coming ramadhan. Insyaallah.


This one @ the curve got f&n event. Free drinks! luv it..


Lot @ Lot 10. It rhymes! ^^


Happy face of Mae. isn't The Street look like as if we're in foreign countries??


It's raining like crazy on our way home. What a day..yet still smiling!^^


Something interesting that i've found.LOL

No comments:

Daisypath Friendship tickers