Tuesday, September 1, 2009

PISSED OFF

This is not usually the way i am...
jarang sekali berasa bengang dan marah.
Huhuhu..
But, I'm really really pissed off!!!!!
I got 2 people that i'm mad at

Orang Pertama, He consider himself as BOss la konon..
selalu ikut Kepala dia jak.. S
uda sebulat suara nak jaket still malar mau baju korporat. Apakah?? Inconsiderate..
Nasib baik sarah mentioned about T-shirt n he agreed..
That's not the point. The point is he should listen to what the majorities think instead of following his own's opinion. Same goes to his followers.
Apa yg bikin sakit hati lagi, the VETSA club activities is STOLEN.
I want the program runs under VETSA not under the faculty..huhu..
It's about VETSA!!! Dont u people sayang ur own club..
For God's sake. mentang2 la VETSA ni not officially lagi, kamu pijak dia ah..huhu..
Orang Kedua; he's my assistant.
VETSA MT lagi tp tunduk ja dgn apa yg org pertama ckp.
I dunno why i'm so terasa about this VETSA thing..
he should strictly object that thing and defend VETSA. Ini tidak.
can't you guys wait 1 more week.
Lepas ja mesyarat lembaga 8/9 ni, VETSA is officially!!!
Please la..
Jangan sebab x mau wat kerja lebih, kita x mau runs the programs..
I know its not easy, but if we worked hard, we'll go through this.
Byk sponsor yg boleh kita dapat. Dari NC, JPV, n others.
I know we can do this. hang on with me.

P/s: I already do draft kertas kerja p kuala gandah n upm tu.. now, its not under VETSA..
Such a waist.
Dear friends, if u think u know who the hell i'm talking about, Juz keep ur mouth shut!

Ina Chu is not herself right now! ,,...,,

No comments:

Daisypath Friendship tickers