Saturday, October 3, 2009

Saturday's blue

Sabtu.
Suppose to be kelantan,Terengganu and kedah's weekend.
But not to vet students here in UMK.
our weekend is on Thursday and Friday.
Its difficult to adapt at first but now i'm ok with it.
But lately, we made a lot of replacement class as final exam is just around the corner.
There are a lot to catch up but we'll get there before final.
Insyaallah.
Right now, i'm busy with reports, study for upcoming test and most importantly FINAL!
Ya Allah, 
Semoga semua pelajar vet bacth 1 UMK lulus dengan cemerlang. 
Amiin. (yang baca post ni, sila amin-kan juga ye ^^)
Actually, I'm piss with myself for alway procastinating. I hate this.
huhu.. kerja bertimbun baru nak start. then complaining too much work.
Blame it on urself la lot. Padan Muka. Kotoh kalau org sabah cakap.
Saja ja ba ni mau release tension di hari sabtu yang mulia ini.
Memang sabtu ni mulia. Why?
1. Windy.
2. mendung
3. TIDAK PANAS!!
Alhamdulillah.
But i still suffer sore throat and flu. Luckily not fever.
I ate piriton and cought syrup last night.( thanks to andi for the medicine. Sayaang andi!^^)
And I woke up at 9.. Blame to the medicine and my alarm.

Keep holding on lot. Bila sudah berjaya nanti akan rasa kepuasannya.
FIGHTING!!!

until next post. astalavista bebeh..
Hug n kisses.




As I google for cheery blossom I found this sony ericson hp.
Soo cute right. I don't care the model but i like the cover.
It is based on cherry blossom aka sakura..
Ngeee.. I want to see cherry blossom so badly.
JPA JPA keluar la ko.
supaya aku bole kumpul duit p UENO PARK or KOREA tgk sakura..

P/s: Its in PINK. Ngeeeeee^^

No comments:

Daisypath Friendship tickers