Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Anat Anat

helo.
tomorrow's anatomy exam.
I still got many to study..
but i don't feel like want to study at all.
if u ask me any single Q about the goat's part,
i will not answer it correctly,
or maybe i answer it but not all.
Today is sure not my lucky day, FB also agree.
I checked my lucky-meter, i got only 28%.
How unlucky is that?
Not a reproductive day indeed.
Wake up at 11. FBing. Study a while. Can't concentrate. Listen to some music.FBing. Dinner. FBing. Study.Blogging. Haiya...
Stupid. Stupid.
Eventhough i'm tall, i feel short right now. In everyway.
I hate this feeling.
But it keeps me humble.
Its a good thing actually.
I just need to talk to someone.
I talk to my BFF just now, still not feeling good about myself.
Actually, i didn't tell him about how i feel sooo miserable, we just talk about something else.
I don't talk anything sad. i talk happy thing so that i can feel happy a lil bit.
How come i don't feel happy at all.
I want to watch sad movie. so that I can cry.
but, exam tommorow won't allow me to do such thing.
I want to be happy.
happy.
happy.
someone. help me.

No comments:

Daisypath Friendship tickers