Monday, November 16, 2009

Exam habis. Biometry hangkang.

Do you hear me?? I FINISHED MY EXAM ALREADY!!!
haha..
Someone pinched me please. still can believe i've gone through this nightmare..hoho
My last paper tadi was biometry.. haiz.. can't complain coz i know how hard i work.
hehe.. so lazy kan. I'm not going to be suprised if i failed this subject.
I don't even know what i' writing on the answer sheet. i hope its enough to get 15 marks.
If i get 7 then i would be grateful already. 
Biometry,.. biometry... 
I'm always suck at math. I dunno why.
memang kalau math ja, saya bodoh berabis lah.
lambat pick up sangat2.
Nasib baik kat matrix, i got my BFF tutor me.
kalu tidak, tu B- pigi D sudah kali.. Thanx gut. ^^
Memang sepanjang saya belajar biometry ni, i dont see any interesting topic in this subject.
Semua hampeh... kabur... kabur...
Plus, the lecture make it more blurer.. 
Datang lecture, masuk telinga kanan, keluar telinga kiri.
Can't focus eventhough i'd tried soo much to focus.
peduli lah.. kalau saya study berabis 3 malam b4 biometry, mesti tadi sy crush habis.
but i know how much my efforts and how hard i work. padan muka saya..

huhuuuuuuuuuuu... harap2 la sy x repeat ni paper lagi coz
I DONT WANT TO!!!!

bottom line, FINAL IS OVER and i will be going home in less than 48 hours..hehe


FYI, begini la saya masa jawab paper biometry tadi..
jawab.. then tidur kejap.. then bangun jawab lagi.. tidur lagi.. sampai habis masa.
last but not least, Padan muka ko lot. KOTOH!!!!
 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You have really great taste on catch article titles, even when you are not interested in this topic you push to read it

Daisypath Friendship tickers