Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Abg Dondon sudah tiada... :((

Huhu..

Abg Dondon is dead.
He died yesterday.
.
.
I dont know how to say this..
He died unnaturally.
We make him to go to sleep. forever!!
We took him to Vet department yesterday. (intan, re'an, faris n me)
We skipped English class.
It was adviced by Dr Azam at the night Abg Dondon's nose injured.
Then, Yesterday morning, he asked me again about Abg Dondon.
I said, we planned to take him to the clinic this afternoon.
He said to tell the doctor to check on Abg Dondon and maybe utenized it.
I said Okay...
I want to ask what is utenized actually?? But i didn't bother.
I just make stupid assumption that it is like utilize..
BODOH! BODOH! BODOH!
I should seek the dictionary earlier.
So, I would now what utenize means. Then i would not bring Abg Dondon to the vet dept.

It took us awhile to catch him. Thanks to the boys for the help.
Abg Dondon.. Lot minta maaf.
kalau tahu utenize tu matikan, i wouldn't bother to catch you.
Huhu..
Lot cuma mau bawa Abg Dondon pegi check up ja.
To treat your wound and skins.
i'm soo sorry.
Sampai ja sana, Dr check then Lot bagitahu la pasal Luka Abg Dondon and Dr Azam Message.
I am so devastated when the Dr tell me yang utenized tu is actually matikan.
I have no clue at all!!
His diseases was critical.
It can be spread among the cats in UMK and also to students.
I don't know what to do.
I ask for other alternative.
Dr said, Kalau bagi ubat je boleh, But it will take a long time.
And we need to caged him. So it wouldn't stray around and fight with other cats and so his wounds will heal.
But we don't have any cage. And none of us have the guts to touch him as it is contagious.
Sorry Abg Dondon, We have to utenized you.
But, you will not feel any pain.
Sebab, Dr bagi ubat pengsan, barulah bagi ubat matikan heart muscle.
I do not expect it will end like this.
Abg dondon dah takde.
Dah takde.
I miss Abg Dondon waiting infront of my door.
I miss  bebel Abg Dondon because asyik ada luka baru ja.
I miss feeding Abg Dondon
I miss the smelly Abg Dondon.
I miss calling u.. Abg Dondon.. every morning, every afternoon, every night,, everytime when i see u..
Abg DoooonDooooon...
.
.
.
Lot Minta maaf.
 Lot yang lukakan hidung Abg Dondon sebab kasar sangat masa letak ubat.
Lot yang cadangkan hantar p vet department.
Lot yang tanya pendapat Dr Azam.
Lot yang ambil keputusan to just utenized u while re'an don't want to.
.
.
.
Sedih. Rindu Abg Dondon sangat sangat.
You are not just a stray cat.
You are part of us here.
Our family.Our pets.
Ollie,Lollie, Kulup,Mama,Siam, Holstein, Jay-Z...
Semua family kami.
Ya, Kami Budak haiwan.
Soon to be Dr Nate..
So what??
Its our responsibility.
.
.
.
I just miss Abg Dondon soo much!
.
.


we kept him here because he's so strong, he tear the box that he should be in the first place.
No cage for him :(
.
.


This is him in the car. He's so smelly, we didn't use the aircond.
But still the smell can be smelled. but he's quite though.


Look at his wounds..


The pembantu veterinar check on him.


here comes the doctor..
The one with baju kurung.
Doesn't look like a doctor is she..
Should wear some white coat lah.
hari tu even worse.
Just wearing T-shirt and a Seluar track.
But they are dealing with animals.
Give them excuse lah..
hehe



She sees Abg Dondon skin.
She said it is spore infection.
Abg Dondon loves to fight.
It is a normal for a Tom to fight (we called male cat with Tom and Molly for female)
So when it gets wound and it is not clean and plus, if the cats playing at sand or soil.
The bacteria or spore in the sand/soil will infect the wounds.
.
.
Then, she inject him with drug for him to faint and Droletha to make his heart muscle death.
Poor Abg Dondon. :((



.
.
.
.
He's struggling..
huhu..
we wait for like 10 minutes and he still not faint.
So, the vet just inject the droletha in his chest.
.
.
Abg Dondon meronta2 kejap until he get soo weak.
I can feel he couldn' breath.
we all were crying at this point.
I'm so sorry Abg Dondon.
Lambat laun Abg Dondon akan mati juga.
Lot cuma mahu kurangkan seksa and sengsara sakit Abg Dondon ni.
Lot minta maaf.
.
.


The vet assistant just put him inside his basket back.
He told us whether we want to bring him back or not.
But we don't have any scoop or cangkul here.
We cannot bury him there at UMK.
So we just left him there at the clinic.
The vet assistant will take care the rest..
Huhu
.
.
.
I couldn't say no more..
It breaks my heart even watching this picture

:(((

Knowing you is a gift from Allah.
Thank you Allah.



2 comments:

Khairieah said...

i'm sorry to hear it..
sabar ja..
dulu kucing sy mati pun pasal disease mcmni jg..
tp dia satu badan la kena..
her name was Udang

Siti Shakinna Chu said...

Thanx.. wah.. 1 badan lg tu.. ni la ba, kita punya comunity kurang kesedaran penyakit2 kecil mcm ni.. lepas kami p urus si abg dondon, makcik2 cleaner suma report sama kami ni kalau ada kucing2 yg sama jenis mcm dia.. mkck2 tau suda ni pyakit pandai b'jangkit.. hehe

Daisypath Friendship tickers