Sunday, January 3, 2010

OSPE oh OSPE

OSPE stand for Objective, Subjective practical Exam. So, all the things that we do in anatomy lab would be question.Of course, concerning to the goat only lah. But now, it include Bovine(cow) and Caprine(goat). Still, there's no big difference betweeen them. But the thing is, everytime i open this anatomy lecture notes and textbook, it makes me going to ZZZ.. haha. I'm toast! The exam is on Tuesday and i haven't memorize a thing!
There's only 1 day left to study. Oh God. Plus, I hate study with my lecture notes coz it smell stinks! i've used it in lab and all the fluid come from the goat is on my notes. Haiya.. I'm doom..

This is our new model of Bovine. There's two of it. besides this full Body of Bovine, There's 2 uterus and 3 chicken model. Its easy to learn anatomy then. No need to dissect stinky fresh maggots flesh anymore!
.
.
And one more thing, we just being told by faculty that next week is our mid-sem break. How great! =.=
Suppose they tell me earlier so that i can booked ticket and fly to Sabah!!!
Stupid! Stupid! stupid!
So, I advertise myself in FB.
NEED A GOD FAMILY ASAP!
Hahaha


So much for my midsem break.
Nvm lah, I participate in baktisiswa juga.
Bolehlah mengisi masa lapang sikit.
The rest day I can spend revising upcoming physiology and Biochem Test.


No comments:

Daisypath Friendship tickers