Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Atuk pangiran

Today my atuk pangiran passed away.
I dont know how old he is?
Maybe 70+ or maybe 80.
He is a good man.
He is a teacher. A boyscout. ( Tuaran's head). and Also a Bilal at our Kampung.
He is a good man. That's all i can say about him.
When I was in form 3, I'm doing a bibliography about him for my Sejarah Portfolio.
Pangiran Sakumil. The folio was full with his work history.
His Boyscout activity. Family Photo. and others.
I'm a little bit sad coz  I cant pay the last respect.
I should pay him a visit during my last holiday. But I didn't.
and, i regret it.


Bila kita kenal seseorang, pemergian dia memang dirasa. Even if that person is your close relative but you do not know him by heart, you'll  feel nothing. You just said, ok He's gone. Bila kubur?
But if you know that person by heart, even if its just a nobody to you, even the person is gone, you'll feel the grief.

We are not close, but i know him. I've spend some time doing something with him. and his departure kind of make me sad. Semoga Allah mencucuri rahmat keatas arwah PANGIRAN SAKUMIL.
Tiada lagi suara serak serak basah Atuk laungkan Azan. Tiada lagi suara Atuk jadi Imam masa Ramadhan. 
Tiada lagi. 

17032010
2247


5 comments:

Khairieah said...

i'm so sorry for your loss, Lot..
keep praying for ur grandpa k..

lots of love.

Audee Dee said...

Takziah Lot...

Be strong ya

Dewi Batrishya said...

Innalillahi wa innailaihi rojiun.. -.-
My condolences to you and ur fmly.

Mista Blogga said...

alfatihah..

it's true, we feel the presence of a person more after they have left..

my condolences to you, Lot and the family...

Anonymous said...

ko nda nangis ke?

Daisypath Friendship tickers