Friday, March 12, 2010

I got feevu(r)


I never have fever since i was 10!!!

Selalunya sore throat+ flu saja.

Oh my..

Malangnya nasib.. Dah lah ahad ni paper Anatomy.

KILLER PAPER!!!

 I still remember the last time i got fever, my mom will cook chicken soup for me.

We’ll eat together. Mummy, daddy and me. All my siblings were away at that moment.

I was raining heavily. And that chicken soup really2 comforting.

As far as i remember, I ate that soup with me wrapping myself with my brown comforter.

I still have that comforter. Its like my ‘bantal busuk’.

We ate infront of TV (bad habit!)

I miss that moment! I miss being take care of. Miss my MUMMY!!

P/s: a friend of mine said I only need 10 marks to pass that anatomy paper. I dont want ‘only pass’. I want B!! Coz A is soooo impossible.. Huhu

No comments:

Daisypath Friendship tickers