Monday, August 2, 2010

Friend.

Today's is the day where you celebrate and cherish your friendship with someone called friend. 
It's FRIENDSHIP DAY today! I almost forgot until i opened up my FB and read tons of 'HAPPY FRIENDSHIP DAY' status. I'm not forgetting it (obviously, i forgot). Maybe because i don't need special day to celebrate my friendship with my friends. I celebrate it every seconds, minutes, hours I hang out with them. We talk, we joke, we laugh, we fight and then we make up. We xperienced a lot of things together. Friends are like the second most valued persons in ones life after immediate blood relations. 

Let get into the history first before i commence further. Friendship day was designed by the US (kenapa lah always US??=.=) at 1935. It's actually on the first sunday of August ok. Not necessarily 1st August. Maybe they decided there should be a celebration on friendship since they don't have much holiday like us here. LOL. We got Hari Raya, CNY, Deepavali, Harvest festival, Birthday Si Polan dan Si Polan and a lot of other holiday. Yay!! Malaysia memang kaya cuti. And US got what? 4th of July, ermmmm... What else? Oh ya, HALLOWEEN!! LOL. 

Friends are definitely important people in my life. And today I wanna express my love and affection to them. Cherish their presence in my life and make a special tribute to them her in my humble blog.

So, lets start with Definition. What is a friend?
A friend is someone who look out for you, inspire you, laugh with you, cries with you, understand you, guides you when you're searching, walk with you, a push when you stopped, and many moooore. Friends are friends. They complete you in every way. 

To all my friends out there, you know who you are! 
This is my word for you..
When ur down, I'll be there to cheer u up. When ur tired, I'll be there to lift u up. I'll be ur friend no matter what!

And to my BFF, 
Time & distance are important between friends. When a friend is in ur heart, they remain there forever. I may be busy, but I assure u, u are always in my heart! 


I miss my friends who are far from me and I'll treasured all my friends who are with me right now coz one day for sure, we'll be separated and i'm soo gonna miss them like crazy.. huhuu~


Geng 5 Adil.. Rindu~


H7.. laaaagi rindu!


3 orang pugut.. Miss joking, laughing, kutuk-ing with u guys.. IMY!


Geng Lajnah Pustaka Warisan..
Rindu! Rindu! Rindu!


heart u guys! xoxo


Sarangae my vet family <3


2 comments:

Josne said...

huhuhu...lot sy pun rindu juga sama kamurang ba ne...=)

Joe Jr. said...

ya distant may come between us but u oso owes in my heart.... juz read ur blog.. dis sem is soo damn hectic to me... a lot of project mo urus and juggling study and assignment at one time... IMU...

Daisypath Friendship tickers