Monday, December 13, 2010

I hope you're thingking about me too.

I'm sick as in homesick!
Maybe because I'm all alone here.
I should get back home.
Feel the warmth of happiness brought by my family.
But It's too late now.
I'll be in Jeli for Baktisiswa Perdana IPT Kelantan on 15th till 18th.
New semester will start on 19th.
And hectic days will follow.
I guess I'll meet them during CNY then.
I promise my sis I'll come to her house on new year.
Hope so.
I really want to see fireworks.
it enlighten my heart and makes me super HAPPY!


The person I miss the most

Mummy and Daddy

My Dear Wawa

My tubal Nieces and nephews

Cutie triplets, Ester and Yong
I miss my bestfriend so damn much!

Geng Tuaran, bukan semua kenal dan rapat tapi bila gather di KFC memang Aramaitih lah.







No comments:

Daisypath Friendship tickers