Saturday, December 4, 2010

tinggal terbang. weeeee~

Alhamdullillah. Everything's settled already.
Taklimat, banner, pengangkutan, cenderamata,all checked!
UIBE and CAU couldn't accept us because of their tight schedule.
but still, me and Maman will sneak in to CAU. Thanks to Liew Yin!
That's why networking is important!
Things with embassy just now settled. What I learn that, communication is a must!
Not me, but theirs problem. I think the officer doesn't take me seriously.
I call them million times and they didn't answer. Do you know how hard is it to make an international call??!!
Such a wet blanket you know.And what the heck, the operator doesn't know how to speak english?? and not available. Demmit tul!
Apa2 pun, semua sudah settle. We'll be having 'student meets student' session with MSIB student union/
Saya boleh terbang dengan leganya~ Fuh..
Wish me luck peeps! I hope for an unforgettable moment at there.
Hope everything will runs smoothly.
Amin

P/S: I'm thankful for every opportunity that Allah gave me. Alhamdulillah.

4 comments:

Adam said...

Terbang elok2 Vet. ;)

Siti Shakinna Chu said...

hihiks,, Thanks ADAM!!! ;))

Anonymous said...

I be enduring be familiar with a insufficient of the articles on your website now, and I really like your fashionableness of blogging. I added it to my favorites web page list and resolve be checking assist soon. Cheer report register out of order my orientation as ok and let me know what you think. Thanks.

Mista Blogga said...

congratez!!

jgn nakal2 di sana.. eheh

Daisypath Friendship tickers