Tuesday, April 12, 2011

my heart and soul couldn't take it anymore... :(

All I can say is semuanya ada hikmahnya..
I'd been telling myself ALL IS WELL... ALL IS WELL..
Dear Allah,
Show me the way... show me the way...
Everythings seems so blurr.
Bless me dear Allah.
And I seek forgiveness in everything that I've done wrong.
:'(
It's draining my souls. Everything! I just want a way out from this nightmare. 

P/S: It's not just about my phone. Everything had gone wrong. I need my mum and dad. I wish i'm still daddy's little girl. But I'm not. I'm on my own now. This is my responsibility. *sigh

4 comments:

Joe Jr. said...

how can i contact u???? sy try text ko smlm xdpt.. wanna call u pun xdpt... ko ok ka???

Joe Jr. said...

btw u can still be daddy's lil girl... just give them a call... trus ko ckp la puas2 sma diorang.. guna public....

p a M E l a said...

you've been too hard on urself la, my dear..tapi pasal hp tu sa no comment la.. try focus on studies first.. i noe theres so many to think about.. but try keep things according to priorities.. dont drain urself into so many things in 1 time, buli gila ko sayangku oi.. :)) cheer up..

Siti Shakinna Chu said...

Yup! ALL IS WELL... ALL IS WELL.. :))

Daisypath Friendship tickers