Sunday, July 17, 2011

Short Update from Moi! :)

In the name of Allah,

I'm back at home and currently having my practical here in Pusat Pembiakan Unggas dan Arnab Bantayan, Tuaran. Yup. Tuaran!! It took me less than 30 20 15 minutes to get there. Very near indeed.


I went through the folder of pictures in my laptop and I'd realize that there's so many things happened and I don't even blog about it and eventually this memory of mine get crusted and forgot all those things. What a waste right? I think, what diminishes my interest in writing is that most of the time, I would feel like I have nothing to write despite the fact that I have so many things in my head. Up to this moment, the only push or kick that would get me to write swiftly is internet connection. I have no internet at home and have to go to my brother's house to get one. So, I'll promise I'll blog any single thing including the little one because one day you'll realize that they were the big things. And it is. I'm counting my blessings now. I'm at my comfort zone. Thank you Allah. 


Beside doing my practicals, i'm also in charge at homecoz my mum went to KL to babysit my Qistina and Faris. I'm in charge of everything. By everything, I mean housework. Clean the house, laundry, breakfast, lunch, dinner etc etc. Now I understand how the working wife feel. Waking up early to make breakfast and do the chores before going to work and have to make dinner and clean the house after that. Thank God my practical isn't so tiring. 


That's all. Short update from Moi. I promise I'll make a travelogue about  my amazing experience at Western Australia and some family-related post. and maybe some practical-related post. Hopefully, Something will kick me and push me to write it fast. :))

PS I Hate You: Tolong sedar diri!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

PS I Love You : Be Patience and pray hard.  Allah has already written the names of your spouses for you.What you need to work is your relationship with Allah SWT. He will send him/her when you're ready. It is the only matter of time. :)

Yours Truly,
  ♥SSC♥

No comments:

Daisypath Friendship tickers