Saturday, October 13, 2012

Rindu.

Salam,

Every time i see a yellow ford ranger, I'll yell DADDYYYYYY!!! i wan't daddy to fetch me here. I wan't daddy to call me and said he's here already. Come down fast!! I miss daddy. (I even crying when I type this!!) I wanna go home. I wanna sleep with wawa. I wanna massage mummy's and daddy's feet (eventho i'm being forced to) I wanna go home!! Especially in time like this. Even though it's not my birthday yet but I wanna celebrate my birthday with my lovely nephews and nieces. I want them to sing me a happy birthday. I want them to scramble each other blowing the candles and cut it. I want them doing pot-luck for my birthday. Kak Ina, Kak Kamisah, Cicil, Kak Bie, Auntie Bibah each bring their signature dishes. I want Kak Ina or Kak Kamisah to bake cheese cake for me or me myself can bake it on my own. I want mummy to cook ikan ampap or sup ayam lihing for me. I want Mon to make ambuyat and we all eat it together. I want Aqil to run into me and hug me, that's the first thing he'll do when he came to our house. I want Abg Mirul and Amar forcedly giving me their cheek for auntie yoyot to kiss. I want to see Hayyan berkuntau with the others in our living room and cried out loud when we all jerit 'Hayyan Pulang!!' I want cantek continue being the datin in our house  and keep asking me 'auntie yoyot, wawa mana?' (because everybody neglecting her when playing, because she's so fragile and being all datin and that). I want tatung to come after me yelling her name across our window and we'll start gosipping and then  help me with the dishes and then we'll continue gossiping some more.

i just freaking miss everybody at home right now :'(


2 comments:

Joe Jr. said...

be strong... nda lama lg tu ko jmpa durg...

Josne said...

all de best lot~~sabar2...make sure ur rindu to them paid off with ur success :)

Daisypath Friendship tickers