Monday, November 25, 2013

Salam,

It's the middle of the semesters.Another 5 weeks until the 9th final exam. End of surgery and small animal medicine rotation but a lot of bacteriology and histopathology works await. Suddently our lovely associate professors decided to give many assignments to find diseases of rats, mice, hamsters, gerbils, guinea pigs, chinchillas, ferrets, carnovires and lagomorphs instead of giving lectures about it. Grr.

Another 30 days to prepare for the 'inspection' from the MVC. No time to be worried about the rumours that has been passing for quite sometime now. For the past years, everyone seems to know our 'fate' but ourselves. Allah will not change the condition of people until they change what is in themselves. You know what's you're lacking. Hence, improve! if you're good, then no people can take that away from you.
We, pioneer batch have to prove to them that we are qualified. We will EARN that DVM. InsyaAllah. 

Temujin the cat that act cute and vulnerable.

Probably the best Nasi Kerabu I ever tasted. I will miss this.


Amanda becoming bambam and cute.
I wear bright colours to lift up my mood. It works.

Sometimes I want to be an elephant
 so I can run over and crash those people that messing up with me and use harsh mean words.
You might think I don't care but I do. 
So, stop it.

but today random act of kindness really boost up my day and made my skies brighter.
Thank you.
:')


No comments:

Daisypath Friendship tickers