Wednesday, July 22, 2009

LOVE

I've been kinda depressed this few days.. i dunno..
Its like many good things happened to me yet i felt something missing..
I miss someone for sure.. I've been surrounded by soo many people yet I still feel lonely.. something is sure missing.. The part of me.. I'm Lonely and I want to be in love.. God knows how much i want to feel what is it feels to be in love..
Never once in my life i'm in love with someone.. whats wrong with me??
I'm sure ready to be in a relationship with someone but the major problem is I'm not falling in love with someone. It's like my brain is pesimis towards love..
The crushie things I know lah.. But LOVE??
maybe the time hasnt come yet.. Ohh Lord..

P/s: EDWARD CULLEN has ruined me for real life. maybe thats why the "LOVE" hasn't hit me yet..LOL

No comments:

Daisypath Friendship tickers