Thursday, July 23, 2009

Thursday:11.13:Kopitiam's view


huhu..
Why is it sooo hard for me to change skin..
jeles oO tgk blog org len wit cute skin..
i also want one!!!
da p blog skin da, tapi dunno how to use it.. Why so damn hard???
huhu..
Anyway..
Today have no class but plenty of assignments to so..
I really mean it. PLENTY!!
Every subject got its own assignments..
Its juz week 2 only.. imagine..
Malam tadi rasa BAHAGIA coz bonding time with my classmates..lol..
makan BUBUR DURIAN.. U never know how much i wanted to eat durian since I landed here in KELANTAN!!!
hoho..
But da most interesting part is our hostel wont allowed any durian.. haha
kira break da rulez la ni.. lol..
If get caught, got DENDA to pay.. how silly..
Durian pula yg x dibenarkan.. apakah kejadahnya tu..LOL
Apa lagi ah.. Hurmm..
I MISS HIM.. why he dont text or call me like he usually is??
My ego is soo high preventing me to text him 1st..lol
tengok la sapa yg cari sapa dulu.. tingginya EGOku..hahaha..
Its hurt me to miss him..
He should text or call NOW!!!
I guess we dont have telepati btwn us..
How is he huh??

P/s: Still thinking Edward Cullen is HOT but MISS HIM a lot!!!
Text me!!! Call me!! silly boy..

xoxo;
inachu

P/s no 2: i dunno y when uploaded the denda pic, it went above my writing..lol


2 comments:

Audee Dee said...

him is who??

Siti Shakinna Chu said...

Him is adalah..
Biarlah rahsia..
hahaha

Daisypath Friendship tickers