Friday, October 2, 2009

ADIL 06/07

When I'm in high school, I got lots lots of best buddies.
Well, apparently, all my classmates are my best buddies.
 There’s only 15 of us..haha can u believe it??
15!!
Well, its not a suprise at all since my school is in the subburb area and
not many people qualified to enter science stream in my school.
Our class is considered as elite class.
5 ADIL. That’s the name of my class.
Well, i’m in ADIL from form 1 till form 5.. hidup dan mati dalam ADIL.
How elite is our class??
Well, when i’m in form 4, our class is air-conditionered!
When in form 5 we change to ordinary class but we’re given shopping spree..
Go to this one bookshop in tuaran, (i forgot the name already) and take as many books as you can for!!
Memang havoc n chaotic lah that time.. It was a small shop and not may SPM book for science stream are available. I took soo many book. I dont even have the time to use all books and complete the excercise..haha
We got a meeting with PENGETUA privately and all the teacher are very very closed to us.
I meant it. CLOSE!!
There’s no class like ADIL 06/07.
Our class is full of talkactive people, so when you ask which class is paling bising?
5 adil la tu jawapan dia. Class with soo many prefect but still paling bising.haha
There’s 6 prefect in our class. All prefect yang sandang jawatan di Majlis tertinggi prefect.haha
Memang our class full of character,
ada yang nerd mau mampos, the loud n gossips one, ada yang silent n shy,
the alim one, and beauty queens.. i mean really really beauty queens..pakai contact ah pigi skola..haha.. memang gila la kelas kami. But we are really close with each other..
huhu.. i miss those moments with them.
We practically hangout with each other everyday!!
There’s so many things that i do with them but what i miss the most is the long walks with them to the pekan’s centre everyday..
We walk, talks, play and jokes!!
Practically, all of us have our own direction and path to choose.
We were considered successfull.
All pursuing their own dream.
Ada sambung maktab, form 6, matrix and now degree already.
Alhamdulillah..
Let us see,
Wan, firdaus, hafizi, muaza dapat maktab.
Yong, tatie, regina,echa sambung form 6.
Nurul sambung diploma di uitm.
Dayah sambung politeknik.
Sofian dapat M.A, he’s now in sarawak.
Ester, siti and me got matrix but Siti left us coz she got Medik di mesir tajaan yayasan sabah.
Then, only me and ester finished matrix.
Ester now at USM taking Pharmacy and me of course taking VET.
OMG!!!
I forgot about jennifer.. where is she now??
She’s the only one of my classmates yang lost in touch suda.
She’s a lil bit kesian coz family dia agak susah.
But she’s very smart! She score 5A’s and credit in every subjects.
Sayang sgt dia x sambung study. I heard dia kerja d sarcas la to help her family.
I wish her all the best in life.
Not many of us have the opportunity to pursue our study and chase our dream.
So, be grateful and try our best to succeed in life.
To all my classmates,
We were good friends and always be good friends.
Kita jarang jumpa but
When a friend is in your heart,
They remain there FOREVER!!!
In my heart you guys are..


P/S; IMU.. Kapan kita ketemu lagi




                                           Ini la kelas kami yang ada air-cond tu.. soo comfy..
                                     From right: dayah,wan,ester, shakina,emma,siti,tatie,regina
                                          Dua orang yang pakai purple(prefects) muaza n yong.


                                                               Doktor wannabe~ hihi
                                                 Ada 3 yang medical related field in this pic.
                                           Pian(2 from left), Siti(middle) and me(right-standing)


    This pic was taken during SPM result. gosh, can't recall my feeling that day. (T.T)


    FUTSAL!! ADIL vs AMANAH
   The winner is amanah coz all adilians are 'Kaki bangku'
    Hahaa.. semua main kerbau..LOL


    The Cutie triplets.. ngeeeeeeeeeee~


    Unique bag. It belongs to Nurul.
    Imagine me just wearing this V-shaped singlet.
    Damn HAWT ka? Hoho

Astaga,, kicik pula ni pic sy sama yong. But, its ok. This two were my bestfriend!
Since primary school(ESTER) and secondary school(YONG) and up till now!
We have soo many sweet memories together.
I cherished it everyday!
IMU!! ^^



No comments:

Daisypath Friendship tickers