Tuesday, September 29, 2009

My Lily LJ Plaid


I want to show my new crocs that i've mentioned earlier..hihi
Hari ni bersamaan 29.09.09 sy telah pun memakainya ke kuliah..
So far, i puas hati.. its comfy and most importantly its cute!





this is my new baby.. cute kan??
its in bublegum/chocolate.. 
even the name oso sounds yummy!!haha











While at crocs.. dalam process percubaan...
hehe.. testing2.. 1..2..3.. BUY!!













Paling menonjol antara semua!
Can't take my eyes off you.. huo..huoo.








actually, this one yg catch my eye first but the sales person said its out of stock ody..
but never regret buying the lili LJ plaid.. this one oso called Lily..
This one oso cute kan??
To shirah n myra, buy la this one so the three of us will have 'Lily' on our feet..hihi







Simple reminder from me to people out there:




JANGAN BELI CROCS PASAR MALAM~!!!
JAUHI BARANGAN TIRUAN!!
YOU GUYS JUST SPOIL THE 'KE-EXCLUSIVE-AN' OF CROCS..
SHAME ON YOU!!

No comments:

Daisypath Friendship tickers