Wednesday, October 21, 2009

*BAHAGIA*

Just want to tell i'm feeling happy right now.
Happyness keeps me SWEET.haha..kunun.
Happy coz blessed with so many people who care about me.
I received my b'day present from my bestfriend which he claimed he x jadi pos coz he gave it to his other friend yg b'day.. I'm soo terkilan that time when he said he gave my b'day present to someone else.. hoho..
But then he just want to suprised me la..haha.. pugut..pugut.. guess what's the present?? its a soft toy.
Its cute, cuddly and white but its a puppy..lol.. how pugut is he?? haha.
he said becouse of we both so far from each other and so hard to contact each other everyday ( due to msg2 punya busyness), so if got anything to tell him but can't reach him, just tell to the patung.. huhu.. terharu i.. last year, he gave me a meaningful present also. Its a set of aromatheraphy candle. he said if i'm sad, in sorrow, got problems?, just burned the candles and all my problems will be burned away. he just wanted me to be happy. That's all.. Sweet kan my BFF.. hehe.. Sayang gilak ni sama dia.
What makes me happy lagi?? Our VETSA is already official.. damn damn happy liao..hoho..
Congrates to UMKVET batch 1, you all are officially members of VETSA. No more pertubuhan haram!!!
Right now, I'm struggling and fighting for my FINAL. YOU CAN DO IT!!! yeah!!!


5 nov:FINAL Physiology

8 nov: FINAL Sc. VET

10 nov: FINAL GENETICS

12 nov: FINAL ANATOMY

16 nov: FINAL BIOMETRI


Gambateh neh shakina-chan!!! Chaiyo2!! Fighting!!!

p/s: my semester 2 starts at 28 nov. only 10 days holiday!!! now, i'm started to feel like medic student..haiz..


This is the toy that i'm talking about. Now, it had become penganti my BFF.
Dia la tempat curhat, berkuntau2, accompany me doing revision..haha.. too bad it cannot teach me oo..
hihi


*BAHAGIA*

No comments:

Daisypath Friendship tickers