Monday, October 19, 2009

KAYAP

OMG!!!

hearing the word *KAYAP* makes me freaked out already.
I just met doctor and its confirmed that SSC is infected by HERPER ZOSTER..huhu
Kayap or in english they called it shingles.
Oh my.. trust me, it hurts like crazy.
PANAS dan PEDIH. thats what i felt.
the former baby rashed now has become melecur-like kind of thing.
At first, i thought its just a normal baby rashes.
Maklumlah, cuaca sekarang ni agak panas walaupun selalu jugak hujan.
Then, it become worse. I show my roomies and they also think its kind of a baby rash.
Except andi. she's the one that said its kayap but then its too early to decide as it still looks like reahes.
Then, its start to mengelembung and berair.
SAH. its kayap. all my girlfriends also said the same thing.
but i still could not believe it. The word kayap is soo unfamiliar with me.
I couldnt believe it coz i thought its because of personal hygiene. I jaga tau,, huhu..
They said, Kalau benda ni bercantum boleh mati tau..
So I seek for professional opinion..
At first its kind of embarassing to show my thights to the doctor,
but with the support from my girlfriends, its not so scary anymore.
They all accompany me to the room. haha.. even the doctor is pening, which one is the sick one.
Then i show it to him and he said it is kayap.
I ask him why i have this kayap thing/ is it because of hygiene or foods..
they said kayap happened because of our weak immune system.
Kayap ni adik beradik chicken pox la.. Your chicken pox old virus is activated again.
No wonder it looks like cacar air. hehe.. then he gave me anti-viral. tablet and cream.
Also, paracetamol for pain relieve. I paid RM68 wooo.. habis duit JPA..
huhu.. but this thing make me realise how lucky i am..
to have soo many friends here to help and support me going through this rough time.
here in kelantan, i got no family at all. my friends are my family. All of them seek advice from their mom, atuk and nenek and brought me to their atuk's house to seek for medicine. All their efforts to make me cure from this disease touched me. Indeed, i am so so lucky. Thank you from the bottom of my heart.

This is my kayap looks like before i went to doctor. scares me to hell. The spot that i thought rashes is now become bubly and watery. Gosh, only God knows how pedih it is.



This is after I applied the vireless cream. The bubbly got bigger and the all met each other.
At last, i follow my mom's advice and break all the bubbly with needle and place hot small towel to sterile it. OMG.. its soo hot. i felt like my flesh is cooking..haha..
Now, after applying the tradisional medicine and eat the anti-viral, my kayap is drying.
Alhamdulillah. But still, I felt the burning sensation and pedih like hell!!!

Ya Allah,
sembuhkanlah penyakit hamba-Mu ini.
Amin.

7 comments:

c h r i s t y said...

gosh really freaking me up too.

Siti Shakinna Chu said...

its freaking me out even more!! haha.. luckily i got nice and supportive girlfriends.. they all yg help me.. find the medicine n stuff.. GBU all my gfs..^^

MandaSayangKamoo said...

ina , so camner ngn kayap u skunk ?? sbb i ader gak so i takut la tak boleh nak baek ,. u can recomend manee2 ubat tak ? i pny kayap ader kat pergelangan kaki i . i takut bersambuung n pts kaki i , uh jew so ina can u help me ?? plsssss . this is my no , msj me klu u dah bce comment i ni k ?

MandaSayangKamoo said...

kosongSatuEmpatLimaKOsongKosongLimaEmpatDuaEmpat . hubungi i aw .

Anonymous said...

hye...sy pon have a same problem like u... i just got it 3 days ago...so mcm mane awk pnye kayap tuh skang? dh ok blom? awk gne ubt ape? do reply my comment at miszriez_89@yahoo.com

Siti Shakinna Chu said...

Sorry u guys,, if got any question about kayap just email me sitishakinnachu@yahoo.com.. Tak terlihat comment ni. Alhamdulillah kayap dah baik. cuma tinggal parut je la. Kayap sy x sampai 2 minggu dah baik.

Anonymous said...

salam, saya ada hasilkan krim telah terbukti berkesan untuk kayap. disapu rasa sejuk, hilang/kurang gatal dan rasa pedih dlm 1@2hari sudah kering. Untuk mencuba hubungi Hj Man0134389413.Harga RM 12.00 satu..tk

Daisypath Friendship tickers