Saturday, October 31, 2009

the end of october

Like i said, October is a special month!
why? kerana insan yang bernama Siti Shakinna Chu dilahirkan pada bulan oktober.
October is special because of me.. Bhe~ perasan.
Ya, memang itu perasaan saya pada bulan oktober.
Oktober.. Oktober..
Haha..
I hope November would be better than october.
I dunno why, i dun favour November.
Friends and Family yang lahir pada bulan November, 
I tend to either forget or mixed up the date.
Right now, I just want this exam fever to be over.
Its stressfull and indeed make me frown!
I hate it. I dont hate the exam, i just hate how it feels.
I also hate that my semester break is just 10 days.
I already bought ticket to go home and luckily, ticket balik kelantan belum lagi.
I told my sis to booked for me. (she haven't know that my hols is just 10 days)
Apa lagi, kena brainwash la.
Telling me that i'm such a spoil brat. 10 hari pun mahu pulang. Ingat sabah tu dekat ja.
Telling me, supaya rancang betul2 dulu. Its not my damn fault la.
Ini Fakulti punya pasal. Thinking about this makes me want to curse my fakulti sooooo much!!!
they said cuti macam biasa, sekali keluar announcement tiba2 yang cuti cuma 10 hari.
I dont want to curse and made my blog dirty. But thinking about this makes me soo angry.
I am not even want to balik sabah anymore. Macam saya mahu tukar ja tiket KL-KK tu pergi KL-KB.
Biar cuti 10 hari ni d Damansara ja..huhu..
Benci. I dont want to go home anymore. Saya suda jumpa parent saya juga masa cuti raya tu.
Sigh.


P/s: Can we change the destination when we booked a flight? tapi flight saya ni masa promo..haish.. 
       mahu pulang ka tidak? biar ja ka tu tiket burned?? sayang.. sayang...

No comments:

Daisypath Friendship tickers