Wednesday, October 14, 2009

My last day being 18.

14 october 2009.
Today is my last day being 18.
Huhu..sedihnya.
I love being 18. I want to stay 18 forever. Boleh ka?? haha
I guess that can't do huh. Nevermind.Lifes must go on.
My 18 birtday was my 1st birthday without family. But luckily, I got my besties to cheer me up.
All my kuliah mates wrote their birthday wishes on a piece of paper. (thanks to my bff, ester)
Untill now, i still kept it on my files.
18 is about learning to be independent, learning to struggle to achieve my dreams, learning to admit mistakes ,
 raise after failure and most importantly its about friendship.
I depend on my friends a lot. i mean a lot.
My friends light up my world.
Thanks you guys.

I got many hopes and dreams that I want to achieve in my 18.

1. I want to get 3.55 above in my PSPM 2. but i didn't get it..huhu

2. I want to got weight. LOL. and now still trying lor.. which means I'm still the chubby Siti Shakinna Chu..Haha

3. I was hoping maybe i can get a boyfriend when i'm 18 but as you can see, i'm still single. Still hoping to get one when i'm 19. LOL. No rush!! ^^

4. I want to enroll to medical school and fortunately i got admitted in Vet School. Alhamdulillah.

My other wishes are related to 'kebendaan' such as getting a laptop(^^), mp4(T.T), iphone(T.T)..haha.. lots and lots more. but this is not important.

There are many sweet memories in my 18. Most of it revolving my education, KML and my besties. Such that are getting band 5 in MUET, Won 60s Video challege in MiKIM, sweet moments with my besties and my tutorials, Got offered UMK vet, got offered JPA, got choosen to be YDP VETSA. Alhamdulillah.

Lifes isnt soo sweet. There are also bad moments though. Like accident Bonet Wira(lucu tapi memang kena marah gilak la oleh parents. insaf sudah bila bawa kereta, sila cermat!), I don't get 3.55 above in my PSPM 2, i got USM dentistry but it is taken back (memang sedih sgt2 time ni. i felt like i'm miscarriage my baby. but i learned jangan berharapan tinggi sangat. (T.T).

How i spent my last day of being 18??

I slept 0000 hrs and wake up at 800 am. blame to my period. Lepas tu saya menyesal coz xda belajar pun..haha.. Going to lecture as usual and during physiology lab, i got compliment by Prof Imad about my report on 'energy production in various animals".. That dont-sleep-all-night-to-finish-assingment is sooo worth. haha..

And now, blogging about my last day being 18. I don't know whats going on tonight. Will i get many birthday wishes? i don't know. But i hope my friends especially my besties and family remember my birthday. Hopefully. ^^

hugs and kisses

18 years old Ina chu. Today is the last day i can say i'm 18. Tomorrow the numbers is increase and i hope being 19 will be a lot better. Insyaallah.

No comments:

Daisypath Friendship tickers