Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Kau Aku

Rinduku sudah pun terlerai.
I've just had a conversation with him.
But still, i can feel there's unfinished business between us.
Saya boleh rasa there's something in his voice.
As if he's been waiting for my call!!
OMG..
I don't know.
maybe its just my feeling..
haha..
Agak panjang juga la perbualan kami tadi.
I miss him soo much.
I really do.
But it is soo stupid of me to end the conversation.
padahal got nothing to do jugak.
And he wanted to speak longer actually.
but when he heard i said
"sudah la. petang suda ni"
and he was like, " how's your... (blum habis ayat).. ok la.."
BODOH kan,.. Eeeeeeeee..
Then as usual we finish the conversation dengan ayat2 motivasi..haha
to motivate ourself.
OMG. I miss him soo much.
Did i said that before??
Yes. IMU.. ^^
So what??

P/S: he said " nanti saya call ko balik"
Please call.. please..
Kalau boleh setiap hari k.
Ahaks..

No comments:

Daisypath Friendship tickers