Tuesday, October 6, 2009

penat jadi ina chu?

Gimme a break.
I need little escape.
I'm just tired being me.
I want to be new and different.
I wan to be anything i'm not!


Memang ini lagu lenka tapi i really feels like this right now.
I want to be free.
I want a little escape.
I' feeling so boring right now in here.
Di sini semua pun tersekat.
Transportation, hiburan yang ada, and money!
If you want to go ou from UMK, you need a lot!
If you dont have the money, then suka ria kat pantai timur hypermarket je la.
Which is honestly the same standard with Milimewa Tuaran. Haha
i want to go window shopping ( already at tesco).
I want K-box. I miss K-box with my bestfriend. Huhu
I want to watch movie in CINEMA which is impossible here.
Best of all, what i want to do so much is DRIVING on my own.
Drive to anywhere and whenever i want to. Like i used to do back in Tuaran.
I miss my hometown. I miss my Tuaran.
I can do anything without feeling boring in that small town.
But, i'm stucked here.
I have to stand this for 5 years. 
Apalagi bila pindah d jeli nanti.
I'll end up waking up and going to sleep surrounded by HUTAN!
OMGosh..
Bare with me u guys.


Dear Lot,
U can do this.
make you 5-year-vet-uni-life interesting!!
i'm sure u can search the best in thid place.
make it you.
make it you.
Tu yang susah ni coz me, me is equal to fun and easy-to-get-bored.
haiya~
Dear menteri besar,
Build more MALLS!!!
Haha.. if can with cinema ya..hihi..
Buat la yang separate for men and women ka.
Tayang movie melayu ja ka, yang berunsurkan islam ja ka.
haha.. Its just a piece of my mind.
Ignore it if you want to.


Sekian.
Ina Chu definitely not her typical self tonight.

No comments:

Daisypath Friendship tickers