Wednesday, February 24, 2010

I feel inadequate.

I have so many issues to blog about but I can't seem to find the right words to express it. Plus, shortage of time. I have tonnes of chapters to revise and I don't know where to start. Feel like giving a school of thought today. Dunno why I'm feeling all philosophy all of sudden. Maybe I've see more people today. From my everyday coursemates and lecturers to art people to SUHAIMI BABA (yeah, she came to UMK to give a talk about Entrepreneural in Arts) to pregnant officer to Makcik Cleaners. They all have their own life. They own responsibilities, their fame and fortune, their career, loves ones and so on. Don't life makes you wonder. I wonder everyday. I'm grateful for every path that I chose. It leads to new places, new culture, new friends. I am a virgin in everything when I came here to UMK. I never expose myself in veterinary world except sending my bro persian cats to a vet and freak out when the fees is actually more expensive than human clinic. Phews. I do imagine myself becoming a vet back in matrix. Sometimes, i do miss matrix life. Especially my  besties there. I'm myself when i'm with them. They are just like me only they're boys. Haha.I dont have many girlfriends in my tutorial. They're just a tutorial mate to me. And I'm grateful for every moments I experience here.


 When i return from the campus to my hostel, I encounter this makcik cleaner. I saw her everyday. When I'm on my way to class, back from class, and back to class again. I jump to her on the stairs. She just sat there ponder like she's having some problem or so. But I just smile at her. maybe she's just tired. Tired from cleaning this 3 stories building. Or maybe tired of everything! tired of being a cleaner. Clean all the mess created by there young girl at their 20th. Enjoying their life at university, laughing and jiggling as they don't have any responsible other than studying, doing their assignment and pass the exams with flying colours. But still, they could not make it. As for her, besides claning this building, she have to clean the house afterwards, do the laundry, feed her kids, satisfy her husband , worrying about bills,bills, bills and money. Don't you ever think how is it being makcik cleaner?? Life sucks! If you think that way. Makcik cleaner's life VS Suhaimi Baba's life? Which do you think is better?? 


God gives us opportunity in every single way. It's just depend on us to not let it pass by. You'll be happy if you think the little things that make lifes great. Think how happy you feel when you watching GG, when you receive smses from your love ones, when you finally understand this physiology mechanism, when you drink cold water in this hot dry weather, when you bought yourself a new bag, when you going home seeing your family, when you playing with your lil sis, when you catching up with new friends, when you succeed making a project, when you bitching with your girlfriends. Opps, did i said bitching?? well, bitching is the new bonding. Who agree? 


LIFE IS SHORT. so, its up to us to make it short and suck, or make it short and lively. Choices up to you, don't let the opportunity pass by to lead you to new world. I want to make a change! I just need the courage to take risk. So what If i failed? At least I try, right??? Even if it concerned with my 1 month food expenses. I should go for it, RIGHT??? Oh my...

2 comments:

The Expecto Pectronum said...

hai lot...hahha...hmpir sminggu da kte smue x bukak fb...hope dpt truskn until final....=)

Siti Shakinna Chu said...

hai laili. mcm lah jauh sgt. selang 2 bilik je pun. haha.. ya!! mengira nampak. x tahan ea.. Laili Boleh!! All da best final!

Daisypath Friendship tickers