Saturday, February 27, 2010

Say no to Breakdown!





So I won't give up
No I won't break down
Sooner than it seems life turns around
And I will be strong
Even if it all goes wrong
When I'm standing in the dark I'll still believe
Someone's watching over me


Demam final menyerang.. biasalah.. 

Dear Lot,

Don't drop the ball lot.
And most of all,
Dont let ANYTHING OR ANYONE get in the way in achieving your dreams.
What is important for the next 2 weeks is that you give your best, no holds barred, efforts.
That means being super organised, well rested, focused and studious!
You can do it lot! Don't let your fear strikes you from achieving your dreams.
MAKE IT HAPPEN!

lots of love,
yourself.




1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi, as you can see this is my first post here.
I will be glad to receive any help at the beginning.
Thanks and good luck everyone! ;)

Daisypath Friendship tickers