Sunday, April 4, 2010

At last, I've seen Pisau Cukur.

I'd post about how bad i wan to see pisau cukur before. And after how many months, somehow i manage to get the movie and watched it! Hehe. Got this girl coming to me for printing, then i saw 'pisau cukur' in her pendrive, so i took it. With her permission of course. Gee, Thanks whatever your name is! hehe. I also took Ka Ho Na Pyar Hai BTW. Ha ha ha. Yes, I admit I watched Bollywood movie.

So, about this pisau cukur, it was GOOD. Plus, I adore FAZURA! saya mahu cantik macam dia boleh tak?? hehe. Back to the movie, It was Fun, i enjoy the gedikness.And the message is there. I love the way Maya Karin and Fazura found their true love. But somehow, i didn't quite like the movie. Why? Because of VIRGIN MARY, and i think the movie support GAY COUPLE. I mean both isteri datuk zack and his son are gay. I'm ok with gay people as long as the gays are not muslim. 

BUT OVERALL, I like it. Mungkin some people says, kita tak semestinya dapat apa yang kita dapat, but what i get from this movie is, Kita akan dapat apa yang kita mahu, cuma penyampaiannya yang berbeza dari kita expect. So guys, cross your finger. You will get what you wanted, its just the wrapping is different from what u want. :) :)


P/S: HAPPY EASTER to all my christians friends. Just a quick thoughts, from my understanding Easter sunday has something to do with resurrection of Jesus,  but i'm confused as to how resurrection of Jesus is related to Easter bunny hunting easter eggs? 
Just a thought there. If someone can explain it, that would be better. :))

4 comments:

Dewi Batrishya said...

Quote:
"kita x semestinya dapat apa yang kita dapat"
hihihihiew.. kopius lak sekejap.. XD
Never watched it.. tp mcm best.. ^^

Anonymous said...

easter bunny has nothing to do with easter lor...haha...it just western culture where many of the religious festivals have become a CULTURAL festivals....

easter egg pula, just a custom..mcm org cina yg bagi duit ang pau or malay punya duit raya..lebih kurang mcm tu la....

Siti Shakinna Chu said...

Dewi: Astaga.. sy salah ckp tu.. sepatutnya 'kita x semestinya dapat apa yg kita mahu' Hahahhaaa.. adedeh sy ni.. kasi konfius org jak.. hoohoo.. tgk la.. best! best sebab ada fazura.. heeeheehee

Deepo: Oh..mcm tu pula.. coz i never see my relatives do easter bunny n hunting eggs. paint egss sgala. Thanks 4 da explaination. i get it now.:))

Muniey said...

terima kasih ek :)

Daisypath Friendship tickers