Sunday, May 16, 2010

Titas Oh Titas

Its 55 minutes passed twelve ody. But still, i haven't finished khatam this 189-not-include-cover TITAS book!!! Padan muka kau Shakina Chu. Baca last minit lagi. Kau nikan, tak pandai serik-serik bah kan. Haiz. 


TITAS is a FUN subject, until you have to cramped up all the 5000 years old history into that large brain but not capacity brain of mine. I've learned a lot! I read then I google it. Chinese Civilization facinates me the most! What interest me was lotus feet and Confucian, the one that related with women. And now, I'm trying to mesmorize Indian Civilization. All those 'Ashmara' level.. Do you think it will come up tomorow? Gosh, so many unfamiliar indian terms right now. And I don't think i can remeber all of these. For sure tomorow i'll goreng2, rebus2, stim2. HAHAHA.


I'm back at my room now after studying at Sarah's. Back to sleepy mode. Bila study kat bilik sarah and zatty, tak rasa mengantuk pun sebab kami selingkan dengan perbualan yang bukan-bukan. HAHAHA. Pelik kan when you talking about something then it melarut to another thing then to another thing again until you stop then you wonder what exactly we were talking at the first place. HAHAHA. 


First, we talking about tomorrow's meeting with prof OM, entah apa dia nak bincangkan. It might be because of the Mentor changes. Probably he might not be our mentor anymore. But, he is soo FUN and RANDOM. Like I said, he is the MASTER of Do's and DOn't in life. Maybe dia kena tukar dengan Dr RAhman kot. Which is ok with me coz Dr Rahman pun best juga. But, Mereka tak sama. ;(


Then, tiba2 kami tukar pula dengan marriage thingy. Nak kahwin dengan siapa? Doktor, Arkitek, Petani, cikgu, Pilot? Mana yang disebut tu itulah tak dapat. I said I wanna marry a Pilot. HAHAHA. Memang tak dapat pun. Tak kisah lah nak kahwin dengan sesiapa pun, janji bahagia kan? : D


Lepas tu, cerita pula pasal kahwin lagi. but this time marriage yang di atur keluarga. Aww.. Mostly, we kinda agree with this kind of marriage. Bercinta lepas kahwin, mesti best kan XD
Adalah detail-detail yang tak boleh dikongsi. HAHAHA. 


Kami jadi sot sebab titas lah ni. Titas Oh Titas, semoga kau jadi sedap digoreng,dikukus, direbus oleh kami esok. Wish Me Luck ok!


P/S; I wanna highlight that 100% ok with Family Marriage. SOMEBODY, tell my daddy and mummy please!! HAHAHA.. just for fun ok, bukan getek nak kahwin XD
Currently just starting to watch ADAMAYA. No wonder la kan? Tengok cerita2 macam ni, teringin nak kahwin jugak. Fitrah manusia. Enjoy!!

No comments:

Daisypath Friendship tickers