Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Choose to Change


To be or not to be,
That is the question.
To be and want to be, 
That is the answer.


Familiar with this quote? It's quoted by Tom Shakespeare. Don't ever doubt yourself. If you want it? Just grabbed it. Grabbed the chances that surrounds you. Chances that will make one step ahead to your chosen destination. You know what's holding me back? FEAR. yep. F.E.A.R.  fear of failure, fear of rejection, fear of being wrong, fear of not being understood. It's true what's my BFF told me, " Ko overthink bah tu". 100% true. Overthink! I let my fear and my surrounding influenced my thought leading to these all fear thingy. I do not need all of these crappy things. What i need is FOCUS!


Reblog from Mae's;

A single focused mind is the best possible tool that you can have with you, all the time.

Starting today, reflect upon yourself, the time you wasted worrying. Everytime when a goal is ahead of you, there's nothing in between. Just you, and the goal.


That's it! Just me and my goals. I have certain goals that I want to achieve in my sophomore year and this 1 year being MPP. What i know, i wasted 3 months on my fear. And now i choose to change that.

Each day i lived, insyallah I'll get closer to my goals. What I need to do is to stay focus and just like Dr Azam said, Made the right decision! 


P/S: And the right decision for me now is to increase the serotonin level of mine and hit the pillow. Tomorrow is going to be tough. It's time for blood sampling and Faeces sampling. Yucks.



 

1 comment:

Isaac Frank said...

my favourite quote!
(n_n)

Daisypath Friendship tickers