Sunday, October 3, 2010

Dear Crushie,

I don't know when it was
From the moment that I saw you
Every minute, every second I keep thinking about you
What are you doing right now??
Where are you right now??
I look here and there
I keep on liking you,, I think I'm going crazy!
I wonder the way my heart feels
I wonder if you know the way I feel
Day after day,
Everytime I look at you
I always want to wait
I only want to know you and love you...
Even spend time on love is a waste
I don't want to do anything without you
Everyday..
From the moments I opened my eyes I want to see you
Now I can't go on one day without you
I just want to hear you say you love me
I love you everyday~
Only love you!
The two of us :))
What if you were mine?
Just imagining it makes me feel nervous
I think I'm going crazy
I'm going to run to you..
and Confess!!!


Lyric OST Playfull kiss.. Nak dedicate this song to my crushies. HAHAHA.. comelnya lagu ni. if only it was real love. Unfortunately it was just a crush. Crush Crush Crush,, makes my world in UMK much brighter. It lightens up my life here. It's a norm changing crush everyday. Baru lepas tengok konsert UNIC, ada crush dengan mereka pulak sekarang. Ngee~

Fakhrul and me.
Tak sangka dia buat 'peace'
Bahagianyaaaaaa~
Baiknya mereka-mereka ni.
Ya Allah, kurniakan aku suami sepertinya. Amin
;))



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

nice.. you can now be a song composer. :)

Daisypath Friendship tickers