Sunday, October 24, 2010

Oh, It's just me whining again.

It's just another ordinary day until I came back from campus overheard intan telling Tay that our Semester break would be until 19th december. Pffft~ Gosh, they are doing this again. Don't they get it? That ticket that will get my Ass HOME is not fixed priced!! and it's not in puluhan ringgit ok. It's totally ruined my mood and now I can't focus on my revision.

I'm learning all about business plan, income, Gross margin analysis, all about accounting stuff and it's boring and difficult to understand. Thank God I didn't choose accountancy. It's pretty hard to open a farm and don't expect you'll be succesfull immediately. Dear all farmers in the world, trust me, The first two years are the hardest. And third year also if your plan sucks. So, please plan your project well. Fail to plan is plan to fail. That's what I learned during En Rahim's talk today. 

Went for lunch at Marima's with xoxo. Damn hungry kot. Jam 3 lebih baru dapat makan. Done few revision and drawings before headed back to hostel. Came across ping pong match between Prof Imad and some staff. Wow,, I don't know Prof Imad can play. He won! :D


Fuyoo~

Gambar selingan. Abaikan kalau tak nak kata comel. Hehe


Countdown until finale;

26/10~ Ruminant production test (waste management & Grading ruminant's product)
         ~ Submit up 15% feedlot farm assignment.

28/10~ Oral test physiology
         ~ Anatomy Test (endocrine histology)

31/10~ Final anatomy class (endocrine histology)

1/11 ~ Anatomy's final examination

2/11 ~ Mandarin's final examination

3/11~ presentation on 15% Ruminant production assignment

8/11 ~ Physiology Final Examination

10/11~ Bacteriology's Final Examination

12/11~ Ruminant production's final examination

13/11~ 19/12: Semester break.


Ganbatte! Ajaaa Fighting! Jai yo! Jai Ho?? LOL
So, any suggestion where and how I'm going to spend my semester break in Semenanjung? I'm thinking of doing voluntary practical at Zoo Melaka lah. Plus, My sis said go back to malacca and take care of her catssss while she and my B.I.L going back to Sabah. Huhuuuu. The house and car will be mine!! hehe. But, I really really dont want to miss Wawa's graduation this end of November. 

P/S: I need to buy mouse. Currently borow Intan's mouse. My touchpad won't work. Is it the time for me to buy new lappy? Tee hee :))


2 comments:

Joe Jr. said...

so r u going back??? or jus stay at kl???? i'd just finish my last quiz... currently in no mood of study... bt hv to paksa coz masih ada the desire to study yg kuat.... hahah... all the best!! fighting... see you in kl!!!!

Siti Shakinna Chu said...

not sure yet,. so many things going on kn right now. Study2!! Mau november suda ni *big smile* Hiks. FIGHTINGT!!!

Daisypath Friendship tickers