Tuesday, January 11, 2011

January's whine.

Allah tidak akan membebani seseorang itu melainkan sesuai dengan kesanggupannya. Al-Baqarah 286


With the current situation I'm facing right now, this commandment really soothe my heart.
The loads keep coming repeatedly.


1. Cash flowing like water but I still haven't receive my scholarship money. Couldn't afford to ask my parent anymore. Hopefully i can survive with the cash i have now. 


2. Water crisis !!! that has been prolonged for about 3 weeks. WTH...!! Water is a NEED. It is acceptable for 1 or 3 days. But 3 weeks???!! Are you out of your mind??!! keep giving the same explanation over and over again. And friends keep asking me about it. Seriously peeps, I DON'T KNOW. Me myself are student just like you. My colleague do explain to me about the water pump, tanks and pipe diameter etc etc. That's all. And I've been telling you guys the same thing. The rest is in the power of the authority. I also pissed off.  But, worry not, we're trying to bring this matter to the BIG MAN up there. I bet he'll gave the same explanation too. 


3. I still can accept the fact that my laptop's screen is cracked  because it still be able to portrait even though a little glimpse of the image. All I have to do is just to restore it. I still can accept the fact that my laptop's touch pad is ruined because i could use mouse as an alternative. What I CAN'T ACCEPT is the fact that apparently my charger is also spoiled whilst I just bought that new charger not long time before. 


JANUARY started really ROUGH on me. And it's not in the middle of it yet. Urgh. Hope things could be better SOON!



No comments:

Daisypath Friendship tickers