Thursday, January 6, 2011

Fox Rain :'(

I still don’t understand love, So I can’t get any closer
But why does my foolish heart keep pounding?
I’m haunted by you again and again, I just can’t get away
This hopeless love hurts my heart so much
Going from day to night You’re all I think about
Being so pitiful and silly... What should I do?

The heart follows love... What am I going to do?
This hopeless love hurts my heart so much
Dubirubiruraffa
Dubirubiruraffa
Dubirubiru dubirubiru
dubirubiruraffa

Going from day to night, You’re all I think about
Being so pitiful and silly What should I do?
The day when my pain fades away
Will that day ever come?
Being so pitiful and silly, What can I do after all?
The moonlight is so beautiful, I just can’t get away
Let me lie down by your side for a moment
A moment, just a moment


Cinta menyakitkan bila anda putuskan hubungan dengan seseorang. Malah lebih sakit bila seseorang memutuskan hubungan denganmu. Tapi, Cinta paling menyakitkan bila orang yang anda cintai sama sekali tidak mengetahui perasaan anda terhadapnya.
Sumber: "Ya Allah, Aku Jatuh Cinta!"
P/S: Kawan2, cuba lah Teori Cinta Shakinna ye.. :P

No comments:

Daisypath Friendship tickers