Wednesday, March 2, 2011

I'm only me when I'm with you

I miss home. Only God knows how badly I want to go back right now. I want to be with Mom , Dad and especially my Wawa. I want to play snuggling in bed with her. If we laugh so loud, Dad will wake up and scold us. I want to be woken up by my mom's babbling telling me it's late already. Go and make breakfast! I want to fight with my dad over Astro's remote and who's turn it is to watch tv although my turn will never came if my dad still awake. I miss Mon's sagoo with ikan basung masak ampap. I miss Emai saying her mom bought this and that. I miss seeing Jojo's smile with his 'eyed' front teeth. 

I asked Dr Mokhtar today whether I can do my practical at Sabah. He said NO. It's difficult to supervise etc etc. I'm like 'So, I'll be here until August???' 5 months to go. And they haven't confirm external examination's date yet. I booked my flight last year and My flight to Sabah will be on 10th August if i'm not mistaken. 

I want to go home. I want to be with family. I hate the atmosphere here lately. It suffocates me and makes me sick! I get cranky easily. And that's not me!! Not me. I miss Bryan and his lame jokes. I miss talking shit and crap with them. I miss laughing until I can't breath, tear fall down and stomach ache. I miss myself during matrix year. I miss that girl. Full of hopes. I want to be that close to YOU again. Please, touch my heart Dear Allah.




P/S: That han bou bou smells soooooo good! Wo 'e le.. Y,Y

No comments:

Daisypath Friendship tickers