Sunday, March 6, 2011

Please don't take our sunshine away... T.T

Can't this year get worser? I mean like seriously? February was beyond HECTIC and now march? Just before we're leaving for lecture, Pam inform that Dr. Rahman is admitted to ICU because of mild stroke. We're like HAAH??!! 

When I met him last wednesday and thursday, he look happy and healthy. My intention was to meet Cik Ahlami coz I wanted her to teach me Hypersensitivity. Since she was busy marking the paper with Prof. Aung, then Dr. Rahman called me. Ask me about everything since he was my PA. I said I got problem with immunology and ask him to teach me some. But instead he gave me his immunology book and tell me to study. I open the book and said 'Aik, bukan buku Dr. ni kan?'. he said it was his friend's Nadzri Bin Salim. he said his friend passed away when he was playing squash. I was like ' betul bah?'. Anyway doc, thanks for the book! It's vintage and I like it very much. Oleh itu, wajib baca ye~

Dr kata nak bawa kami pegi ladang hujung minggu depan. Saya dah booking tempat awal2. Sem lepas tak pernah pergi ladang dengan doktor sebab busy dengan program. Doktor kata saya busy mengalahkan PM. huhuu~ Lepas tu, saya minta previous test anatomy junior, doktor bagi suruh saya fotostat bagi satu kelas tapi kena pilih tarikh suruh semua kumpul dan jawab sama2 dan doktor check lepas tu. Disebabkan kami takde hari free, sampai sekarang masih tertangguh. 

Masa test pharmaco, Dr. yang cheer-up kan kami. kami semua down sangat-sangat. Saya cakap, 'Doktor, pinjam perut, nak tumbuk.' Doktor iyakan je. Doktor memang baik.

You always tell me to meet you. Tell me to arrange our mentor men-tee gathering. We suppose to meet this week but.. 

Lepas kelas non-ruminant, kami plan nak visit doktor before surgery but then, Dr. Azam called telling us don't worry and don't disturb your family by calling and asking how's your condition and tell us it's not the right time to visit you coz you're still in ICU. Only 1 person may enter. Even you daughter wait outside. kami faham, risau2 kami, family doktor laaagi risau. laaagi sedih. :(

Dr, I pray for your health and longevity. Amin. We need you here. All of us. You're like the sunshine to our faculty. Please be healthy like always. 


No comments:

Daisypath Friendship tickers