Saturday, October 15, 2011

21 years old Siti Shakinna Chu

Assalamualaikum wbt


Today is my birthday. I have live exactly 21 years in this world. Thank you Allah for creating me. Thank you mummy and daddy for bringing me up in this world. Hopefully, more bread and butter will I received this year and years to come. I hope for a better health. I hope I won't carry more than I can hold and live a peaceful and tranquil life. Most importantly, I hope for a better me. A better muslimah to be exact and chance for me to be a devoted daughter, give back to my mummy and daddy.

Dear mum and dad, thank you for the upbringing and the strength that you lend me. You guys are the most precious property I ever own in this world. Thank you for raising me for the past 21 years old.

21 years as Siti Shakinna Chu was indeed an amazing experience second to none. There is bitterness on my left hand yet sweetness on the right. Thank you Allah, for the blessing of longevity up till now. 



P/S: Thank you akmal, chichi uppa and afiq for their 'sentuhan kreatif' on this teddy. Hahaha. Thank you pammie, intan and tay for the teddy. I was exhausted (Padahal duduk je pon time Explovet! :P) so I hit the sack early, they wake me up at 0000 hrs and on me was this teddy bear. I am 21 years old and I've a teddy bear at last. Heart you guys! :D

No comments:

Daisypath Friendship tickers