Sunday, November 13, 2011

from the inner side :)

Assalamualaikum wbt. :)

I'm not sure why I'm feeling sad sometimes for no reasons. Have you ever feel like, even though you're surrounded by people, doing many things yet you still feel lonely? I feel that. In fact most of the time recently. I even cried after salaah, asking Allah what's wrong with me. And HE gave me pretty good reason the next day. My 'friend' came to visit me. Dush2x..Hahaha.. So people, (ladies only) Don't think too much ok? :P

But I do feel sad now because tonight would be my last night at my sis house. I'll be leaving my comfort zone and be back there. Ya Rabb, please prepare my body, mind and soul for it. Ameen.


Don't be sad. Allah is with us [9:40] 

Don't be sad Lot! You're going to continue your journey and make your dream comes true. It's a blessing that you got the chance to pursue your study at the higher level. Be thankful. Look how many people that doesn't even have the chance to continue their education. Do you know how many ppl would die to be in your place? Look on yourself and your surroundings. You got a lot of things to be thankful for. 

Please, hear this lecture on How To Thank Allah :) You'll have an reflection of your life coz I am. Think of all the good things Allah had given to you. The good would always outweigh the bad. And Don't forget to thank Him. :)

I want to share with you guys a replied message from a person whom I admire since the very 1st day I really know her. 

"Please please, be whoever you want to be, as long as it guides you to the right pathway :) And I believe in apa yang baik datangnya dari Allah, and kita boleh amik, and jadikan contoh teladan utk kita, and whatever that is bad, is just our defects of manners/behaviours, sbb kita manusia can never ever be perfect, and most importantly, is to have that will, to be a better person :)InshaAllah lapangkan dada utk jadi org yg baik2 and buat benda yg baik2 saja :)"

She also said that whatever it takes, somebody is sent from Him for some good reasons. Appreciate those that you love. I thank Allah for sending you in my life. :')


P/S: And I'm anticipating for that reason of you in my life. :)

No comments:

Daisypath Friendship tickers