Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Hate myself

Salam wbt.

I hate myself right now. What a good thing to starts an entry aite? Definitely hating myself right now. For instance, I skipped Mandarin class just now. I woke up late but still I intend to go and prepare myself. We're having a visit from Tengku Mahkota today so we're suppose to wear our corporate attire. Unfortunately, I leave mine at my sis's house. But that's not a big deal cause I'll just wear my black-red Baju Kurung. Still matches the colours of our corporate shirt. To cut the story short, My baju kurung's skirt is MIA. Ahhh~ So I borrow my junior's corporate shirt in the hope that i'll fit into it. You betcha. I don't. Well, slightly fit. ALMOST. Body hugging though. To save myself from total humiliation, I decide to NOT GO to my mandarin class. TO NOT GO to the ceremony. 

So, you still wanna know why I'm so HATE myself right now???

First, because I'm FAT!(duhh)
Second, because of this attitude of mine. LAZY, LACK OF DISCIPLINE AND INORGANIZED!
And because of the second reason, I'm incompetence in my studies.

Rasa serabut sebab semalam tiba-tiba datang schedule test bertubi-tubi untuk setiap subjek.


Please change Lot!

1 comment:

Joe Jr. said...

apa nie bensi diri sendiri... xble tau... appreciate yourself... everybody's not perfect kan... so bt apa mo tekankan ur weaknesses ja... nie psal body weight... ppl accept u the way u r... if ko sihat, xda masalah.. but to prevent further complication, kena la juga jaga kesihatan...

trus psal study pla.. bkn ko sorg ja face d same situation... org lain pun.. even sy pun skrg struggle with assignments, tests, presentation, viva and social life... sedih jug la.. tido pun 5 hour daily da.. ko just stress out tu.. pg release stress jap.. then susun jadual study... i am sure u can finish study or at least cover bynk topic when tests and exams come.. so hangin there k...

will call u by diss week.. a bit busy tho... but i try to find time for u...

Daisypath Friendship tickers