Wednesday, December 14, 2011

#DearSMEH: Now you know


I never wanna be without you
Oh no, here I go 
Now you know 
What I feel about you
there's no running
I must have been wrong to doubt you
Oh no 
There I go 
No control
And I’m fallen 
So now you know

Feel so light 
Craving oxygen 
All this truth's left me empty
Will you run
Can you handle it
Cause I need you to tell me
Maybe this is bold
But I’m hoping you’ll stay for the happy ending

No I wont look back when I tell you what I think about you
So now you know, Please don't be a fool and go spoil the ending...

I guess you're spoiling the ending right? At least, my ending. You're a fool then. At least to me. 
T_T
Ahhh~ So much for my happy ending. Another total humiliation perhaps. But like the lyrics said, I won't look back and regret when I tell you what I think about you. But this heart is still hoping and still waiting... for you. 
Oh Lot.. You've been fooled again. by the idea of being with him. 
Oh Lot don't be a fool. Please. Don't!
I'm smiling but deep down it's hurting. It really do. 

P/S I Love you : Call my name and I'll be there, You know how much I care. You're the one I will say 'I Love You'. [someone will play piano and sing this song to me. Someday. :')]

Another P/S I Love you : Group drama kitorang terpilih wakil Mandarin untuk Malam Bahasa weyh! Gongxi! Gongxi! Nampaknya macam semua budak vet wakil untuk bahasa masing-masing. Bangga2x! ;)) Last sem of Mandarin, Let's go full blast and make Laoshi proud! :D

P/S I hate you: Dua minggu lagi Study week weyh!! Minggu depan test bersusun weyh! Hujung minggu ni ada latihan kuda + Rehearsal malam bahasa + Borneo's Night. 

Another P/S I hate you: Jodhpur dah sampai tadi fresh from UK. Tapi,,, tak muat kat betis!!! Camne nak kuruskan betis weyh???!!! >.< T_T






No comments:

Daisypath Friendship tickers