Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Little caliph we have but never had, and yet will have forever.


My dear little caliph,
For just those few weeks my sis have you in her,

And that short of a time, seems to be changed so profoundly.

In those few weeks,
she came to know you...and to love you.
Allah had granted them you. after almost 6 years of waiting

Oh what a life they had planned for you!

Just those few weeks...

it was enough time to convince others
how special and important you were to her.
She lost a lifetime of hopes,plans, dreams and aspirations.
You were just those few weeks...
 My little caliph.
You darted in and out of our life too quickly.
But it seems that's all the time you needed
to make our life richer
and to give her a small glimpse of eternity.
My little caliph,
auntie loves you so much.
only Allah knows how much happy I am when you mother told me about your existence
Even happier than her i reckoned.
we've waited long for you to join our family
but the hurt will recedes with times
Please be strong my dear sis,
For only Allah knows how much you've waited and suffer.
He's the means. And He had planned what's best for you.
Dear our little caliph,
the child we have, but never had.
And yet will have forever.
For those short few weeks, we have love you enough. And will always be.

My dear little caliph after those few weeks...




No comments:

Daisypath Friendship tickers