Saturday, April 20, 2013




“What are you going to do with your life?"


"Live each day as if it's your last',
That was the conventional advice, but really, who had the energy for that? What if it rained or you felt a bit glandy? It just wasn't practical. Better by far to be good and courageous and bold and to make difference. Not change the world exactly, but the bit around you. Cherish your friends, stay true to your principles, live passionately and fully and well. Experience new things. Love and be loved, if you ever get the chance.

― David Nicholls, One Day

I will try. Only 1 year left before I'm graduating as a veterinarian. I will try. I will try cherish all the person i met here. We don't just meet for no reason right. Allah had destined them to be part of my life. To be my friends, to be teachers, to be my classmates, to be my juniors. I'll cherish each and everyone of you. :)

I will live passionately and fully and well. By that, I will try to make use most of my time industriously learning what I need to learn to be an excellent veterinarian. To make sure that most of my years as vet students filled with unforgeable memories and experiences. On top of that, What I need to do is ensure our plan, practical at India will go on smoothly. May Allah ease everything for us. We just want to experience new things ya rabb. 

I will stay true to my principles. This is what I'm lacking as I'm difficult in saying No when others seeks a favour out of me. I'm just trying to be nice to everybody. But sometimes, I make people annoyed by my loud voice, clumsiness and ignorancy. Ya Rabb, i hope those that in my surrounding are pleasant with my existence. I hope I can be the person that see and bring the best in every people that I met. I hope I can touch someone's life with mine.

Lastly, to love and be loved. I'm working on it. I wanted to be the best women for my man. Yasmin Mogahed once said, If you want to know what kind of soul you are, look at what kinds of souls you're attracted to. :)
Don't give up. Don't lower your expectations, instead work hard improving yourself to be equal to the kind of man you want in your life.

Fighting Lot! :D





1 comment:

Anonymous said...

There exists as well an ample adverse in amid mens or womens academic footwear. There absolutely are some almost credible distinctions for archetype huge heels against flats or bargain heel loafers, sorts of architecture articles and allocation considerations. Ladies appearance up accepting a tad little abundant bigger at and maybe added accessible to abode up accepting alone a tiny ache so which you can arise their best.Internet is flooded with several TOMS shoes coupons. You can get these coupons from several websites which include the official website of the company and several other affiliated websites like Amazon and e- bay.[url=http://www.cheaptomsbuy.com]Cheap Toms sale[/url] Toms shoes are all about the fairness in business that seems to be lacking in most enterprises now a days. The company, founded by Blake Mycoskie in 2006 is based on the principle of serving those in need. For every Toms shoes that you buy, a pair is donated to a child without shoes. It has declared that it is a non-profit company. It works on a mission of one for one. The company also works on the fair trade policy where the laborers get fair wages and do not have to work under inhuman working conditions. They currently manufacture in Argentina, Ethiopia and China.Toms Shoes For You With Fashion Style [url=http://www.onlinetomsoutlet.com]Toms Shoes Outlet[/url] From teeth whitening to dental implants in Toms River, patients turn to Dr. Stan Mahan and his experienced staff for all of their dental health needs. Further proof of their continual commitment to providing patients with lasting smiles can be seen through free whitening for life offer available via the practice's website for new patients. Hearing the word TOMS shoes sketches in minds a picture of a shoes with colorful and bright patterns as well as a brand with a purpose. The brand is founded by an entrepreneur from Texas, Blake Mykoskie who was one of the contestants in the second season famous TV reality show Amazing Race. The whole idea of establishing a business on the foundation of social entrepreneurship was ignited in the mind of Blake when he observed children with bare feet somewhere in the undeveloped area of the country Argentina. [url=http://www.tomsfans.com]Toms Oultet Store[/url] Toms Shoes Sale Dr. Stan Mahan and his team of experienced dental professionals are committed to providing the best quality dental care and best service for patients of all ages - from children to seniors. Dr. Mahan, dentist in Toms River, NJ, utilizes the most current dental techniques and technology possible to provide the most up-to-date care available. The greatest care and consideration is given to each of his patients to ensure their comfort and confidence.
Relate Post
[url=http://www.mmorpgforum.forum.ac/user-1827.html]toms outlet high quality for you discount buy[/url]
[url=http://board.np.by/add]toms outlet high quality for you discount buy[/url]

Daisypath Friendship tickers