Thursday, May 16, 2013

Disappointed & Scared


Disappointed and scared.

Disappointed as i failed to answer my oral exam with Dr Azam and Prof Aung succesfully. I'm humiliated with myself. I cant even answer the simple one.

I don't know floating in horse. I don't know the anatomy and physiology of a horse's teeth. I don't know how pulmonary oedema related to heart disease occur. I don't know the oestrus and signs of oestrus and when to inseminate the goat. I don't know how anything about ruminal stasis. I don't know how to perform laparatomy and the nerve block.

Actually I know but i can't let it out and explain it. I'm lost in words. I'M BLANK!

I'm scared. I'm afraid that if we don't have the accreditation my MCV, I cannot graduate as a veterinary doctor. All these 5 years studying will be just a crap. 5 years of study hoping to get a vet doc certificate but instead we'll just going to graduate as animal science bachelor. I hope this is just a rumour.  T_T

Ya rabb, help me. Help us. Indeed Your are The Only Provider.

Put your trust in Allah, and trust him with managing all your affairs. Don't worry about the future and don't doubt Allah's Guardianship over you.

“And whoever is conscious of Allah, He will make for him a way out, And will provide for him from where he does not expect. And whoever relies upon Allah – then He is sufficient for him. Indeed, Allah will accomplish His purpose. Allah has already set for everything a [decreed] extent.” (Quran 65:2-3)



No comments:

Daisypath Friendship tickers