Sunday, October 11, 2009

BFF--> that's what we call each other.

If you reading this. This is for you.


I have know you for my whole life.
I got used to living with you.
Spend everyday with you.
Shares joy, hope and dreams.
Shares laughter and cry.
now, you are not with me.
I felt like i lost a part of me.
I lost a friend. a friend i can trust.
I lost a brother.
I lost a tutor.
I miss you.
I can't find anyone to replace you here.
Not that I'll replace you. Not ever will.
Now, we're in different path.
Chasing the dreams we ever dreamed.
Wish all best to us.
Fighting gut!
we can do this. 


Haha.. poem yang x berapa poem.
sekarang ni saya betul2 rindu bestfriend saya.
Especially in times like this.
Full of stress and conflicts.
I survive matrix 15% because of him..sikitnya..haha..
He always there to motivate and support me.
No matter what.
Kagumnya sama ni orang..
He's everybody bestfriend actually.
HAHA
Primary school.. Highschool.. Matrix..
we've through it together.
Ahh...Cepatnya masa berlalu..
All the best to us.
Harap harap la
even masing2 suda get married, beranak pinak, bercucu,
we r still BESTFRIEND.
FOREVER!

BFF--> that's what we call each other.







No comments:

Daisypath Friendship tickers