Saturday, July 24, 2010

When I Fall in Love

Maybe I'm old fashioned feeling as I do. 
Maybe I'm just living in the past, 
But when I meet the right one, I know I'll be true. 
My first love will be my last.

When I fall in love 
It will be forever. 
For I'll never fall in love 
In a restless world like this is 
Love is ended before it's begun 
And too many moonlight kisses 
Seem to cool in the warmth of the sun.

When I give my heart 
It will be completely. 
For I'll never give my heart. 
And the moment I can fell that you fell that way too 
Is when I fall in love with you.

Sekadar kongsian. But i do feel that way. Still terikat dengan kata-kata buku Fatimah Syarha. My love will be only for him. My husband. Sekian~
Tapi kadang-kadang perasaan tu menyinggah. Tapi ingatlah sayangku, itu hanyalah mainan syaitan. You'll get over it. Now, I really want to occupied myself with intelectual stuffs. I only left with 3 year untill I graduate. So, I want to create sweet memories, great experiences and achievements. I wanted to be USEFULL! 
I'm now joining the English debate Club as Fert named it Desperate Debate. Lurve the name! It's not for the sake of debate, It is for me to polish up my English communication. seriously, I need to meliorate my English communication. I got B5 for MUET but i don't sound like 5 bander =.=
Thanks to Prof Farouk for that wake up call. I owe you one~!

No comments:

Daisypath Friendship tickers