Thursday, October 21, 2010

My sweet 20 birthday celebration ^_^

There was a story that long had been told. A story of a beautiful enchanting lady who was once called Shakina the sound breaker by her kin alike. It was 20 years ago, 15th October 1990. A day to remember by a middle class family who once lived in a quite small town in Sabah from God. She was their everything when all her brothers and sisters were away from home. She enlighten their home with her laughter and big voice, not that she can sing though. But her talkativeness make their house far away from solitary moments.  called Tenom which became the birthplace of their beloved daughter Shakina. It was unexpected pregnancy as their last child was born 10 years before, back  in 1980. But, the presence of Shakina in their lives was a blessing

OK fine, syok sendiri. Hahaha,, It's a mixed up stories already. But mostly are true and some of it, i think it's about Wawa. LOL
I turned 20 last friday. 15th October. There's no more '1' in  the front. From now on, it will be '2' for the next 10 years. I'm entering my adult year. Hope 20 will be nice to me. My sis said, 20 is her lucky number. Hope It brings lucky to me too.

I ended my 19th and starts my 20th with a blast moments with my comrades. Being away from family, they are the second closest most important thing in my life. I heart you guys so much!

This year I got 4 Birthday cakes with 3 different birthday bash. I'm soo gratefull. My birthday was celebrated as early as 14th october afternoon by my XOXO buddies. Awww~ It was UNEXPECTED. I thought it was just an ordinary lunch. But when it almost time to pay, there come Sarah, zatty and Nana with the cake! with birthday rhythms playing around. Aww~ Thank you guys. Really really appreciate it. The best part was blowing-the-candles moments. It's difficult to slake the light off coz they using that magic candles yang sampai tersembur saliva baru padam. Unfortunately, i don't have much saliva that day. LOL


SUPRISE~!!!
Me and my 20 candles. 
Blowing 20 candles that hard to slake off is a good exercise to your lung :D


And they made me wear this and walk through the main campus.
=,=

Te Quero mucho! xoxo






Then, birthday bash by my fellow mpp mates. Aww~ Thank you!! especially to hamba Allah yang bernama Andi Nursyuhada Bt Abd kadir merangkap my ex-roomate last year and my full-time friend. And congrates for that scholar! you deserve it. I'm so proud of you dear. ^_^


MPP mates yang hadir dinner malam tu. YDP entah ke mana.


Muncul2 bawa kek. 


Aww~


I'm a sweet 20 girl!


Pertanyaan: kenapa ada dua kek?
Jawapan: Ko kan 20 tahun. ( itu jawapan bah =,=)


Potong kek.


Sisters in MPP ^_^


Yay,, YDP tolong saji. Bukan senang mau dapat layanan mcm ni dari bos. ngee~


Sold out cakes. 


Sedap kek. Thank you~  ^,^


Azfar try buat muka kiut tap x jadi. CC yang kiut sini. haha




balik ja dari dinner MPP terus kena call abang shidi pasal tanya pasal duit tempahan nasi masa puasa hari tu. I know it was a prank started from the beginning lagi. Haih, But things sounded so confusing and hectic. Plus, I don't quite remember did i gave the money to Iqbal or not. Shiera lagi makes thing complicated. Bingung2x~
memang shouting at each other lah. RM110~ hahaha,, ayat keramat! Fizzy bajet pemimpin lah konon,, settle cara baik. Perrgh~ Lepas things nak jadi more chaotic, lampu dipadamkan. Start dari tu, I know ody it was a prank. You guys almost loose me there, tapi disebabkan lakonan mantap, sampai Shiera nangis tapi sayangnya aku tak nampak. Hahaha,, Thanks you guys. Really appreciate it. Thanks semua  SDV2 yang hadir malam tu untuk 'suprise' kan lot. lepas tu korang macam nak berperang ea dengan lot. Dengan belon airnya, tepungnya, telunya. memang serangan hendap lah. Takpe, cuma masa birthday je korang boleh buat macam tu. hari2 lain, Lot comander. Hehehe
Hari Jadi aku kali ini lebih bermakna dengan kehadiran kamu kamu kamu semua. :))
Nanti aku upload video masa malam tu.




P/S: Antara birthday wish aku adalah nak kahwin awal. hehe. Semoga dimakbulkan Allah. Amin. Ok, sekarang sudah reveal, mesti x kahwin awal ni. pintar2. =,=


And one more thing, a touching birthday post by my BFF,, aww~ Thanks gut!

3 comments:

cacing said...

wah!! sedapnya kek!

Mista Blogga said...

happy belated bday!
sweet 16 oopsssss! sweet 20!~

Siti Shakinna Chu said...

cacing~ memang sedap.. ngeee~

sir mahid~ eeee,, only 20 maa~ still sweet. hahahaa

Daisypath Friendship tickers