Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Why wait for the weekend to have fun?

Why wait for the weekend to have fun? Unfortunately, I have to wait coz weekdays are meant for studying, do assignments, reports, revision.. As if I've done all of these myself. All I do is just procastinating. Today was great! we went for a talk session at primary school about our cat campaign. It is basically aimed to educate the youngster about pet ownership responsibilities. I'll blog about it soon. See, I procastinating blogging again. =,=

Last weekend had been great. What i meant by great is preoccupied. Thursday evening, Friday and saturday are all celebrated in different places. I love when my life like this. :))







Friday @ Pasir Puteh and pantai Bukit keluang


Gelagat kami.



Bila takde bf nak tulis nama, tulis lah nama sendiri. Hahaha

Gua kami. Buat camping trip best woo~
Jom SDV2 kita camping kat sini~!


Gadis Melayu 2010.

Atuk Shiera yang comel dan atuk itam :))

Suka permandangan kampung macam ni.


 Friday night @ UMK PESTA TANGLUNG

Macam tengok konsert je, siap glow-in-the-dark lagi.

opening act, SUPERB triceps and biceps yo! hahaha


Saturday @ Pasir Mas


Qihah's Open house.
What a journey driving there.
Adventure2.

Sleeping Buddha behind's me :)

Hi??
Hahaha

Saturday Night @ KELANTAN MUSEUM


Tortura exhibition at Kelantan state museum.
It's all about the million ways to torture people during Europe medieval era.
will blog more detail on this soon.

serious orang ini sangat creepy. terkejut kami dibuatnya.

P/S: From today onwards, there's no weekends or whatsoever for me. 
         ON FOCUS FINAL sekarang! 

2 comments:

Hezry said...

kat mana muzium torture ni lot. nnti kena add dlm list nk pergi masa cuti

Siti Shakinna Chu said...

museum kelantan lah hezry. cpt pergi!! i think it will ended on 13th nov.

Daisypath Friendship tickers