Friday, December 31, 2010

My hope for 2011

Today is the last day of 2010. 2010 has been a great year for me. Back in secondary and matrix, I always ended my journal praying that Allah will make my life more interesting that I have back then.
Many exciting things happened to me. Every opportunities and experience gained is sealed with a praise Alhamdulillah to mighty Allah. It seems that so much good things happened and I'm kinda scared of what next year will be? Que Sera Sera. Sriously, I'm scared. Kan orang tua selalu pesan '' Jangan terlampau ketawa kelak kita akan menangis''

I hope 2011 will be another great year too. Yesterday, Dr Rahman said us girls need to know how to handle our feeling because now we are in 'critical phase' in this age. This is because of all those hormones you know. ;) Very true indeed. Now, everybody might be worrying about love already. Will I find love next year? Or love will find me? Hahaha, whatever it is, I must agree with The supremes, 'You can't hurry love, No you just have to wait, you got to trust, give it time no matter how long it takes" :)

Ya Allah, Aku redha akan ketentuan-Mu. Sebagaimana firman-Mu 
" Aku tidak akan membebankan seseorang itu melainkan sesuai dengan kesanggupannya"
-Al-Baqarah 286.
Yup, Just put your trust to Allah Lot and go with the flow. 

My resolution for 2011;

1. Study harder and smarter to increase my PNGK. I don't want to be called later in my graduation!
2. Better Muslimah.
3. Better Daughter, sister and friend.
4. Less rice? :P
(mesti semua terkejut kalau aku minta nasi separuh di Marima nanti. Korang, jangan tegur tau!)

Happy new year everyone! 


4 comments:

Jack Chia Kim Sing said...

Happy New Year chu omma.God bless everything!
I noe after leave comment here then u will noe my blog, bt tis my purpose,enjoy ^^.dun put mine at uo vet blogger here.
Gift 2011 to u.

Siti Shakinna Chu said...

HAPPY NEW YEAR CHICHI UPPA!! wasaaii.. thank you!!! for being open. It's mean u trust me enough to share some part of your life.. ngee~ May 2011 will be another great year for us! :DD

Jack Chia Kim Sing said...

haha.I added follower to few friends who I trust to,bt except pam punya,this is becoz someone is stalk her blog as I noe,haha.so~tats not mean I dun trust her.XD
shared our life here.XD

Cikgu Tie said...

Cikgu Tie suka selalu ketawa kerana ketawa itu menghiburkan

Daisypath Friendship tickers