Monday, January 3, 2011

Dedicated to Wawa on her first day of school.



Today is the first day of school. The first day my little sister Wawa enter primary school. I called her last night 'll but she was asleep already. Have to sleep early as tomorrow would be her BIG day. She'll go to sekolah Agama in the morning followed by SRK at noon. Too bad I'm not there with her on her first day of school :(
I miss her a lot! Mum said her sekolah Agama was terrible. Bad facilities and not many student there. Unlike my old sekolah agama. Then, at SRK she pick her own table. The one that near cikgu. By near I mean infront of teacher's table. Hahaha.. Mahu jadi skema ka wawa? I tell you ah, this budak kan sangat sangat sangat nakal. Ever since she was small, she would never ever let anyone hold her hands while we were walking or crossing street. Degil betul! But yet, she's soo adorable. i love her to death. I'm grateful having her as my little sister. You are a bliss from Allah to us. Study Smart and listen to daddy and mummy ok! Lolot tahu Wawa budak pandai kan. Awww,, i miss you sooo much! I call home just now but she asleep already. Esok masih ada! Fighting!!

P/S: Wawa masuk 1 Cempaka, unlike me 1 Melur. Crazy class. Full of crazy kid like Jonathan yang gete, Awang Amizan yang lembab tapi tiap-tiap tahun mesti dia dapat award kedatangan terbaik, Kevin yang bongok2 macam Jonathan juga, Farah Dina yang pugut-pugut. haha.. Besties saya masa kecil Si jessica sama Dewi. Lucu lah ingat dulu-duluan. :))


No comments:

Daisypath Friendship tickers